Use Dark Web search terms to define the Dark Web findings of interest.
A search term consists of:
- Entity (optional): specific type of information to consider in a post or data dump.
- Category (optional): specific types of posts to include.
- Value (required): the text to search for.
- the credit card number 1111 2222 3333 4444
- only in posts containing breach data for sale
- and exclude those same digits found as personnel numbers
Entity: Credit Card Number
Category: Breach Data for Sale
Value: 1111 2222 3333 4444
Entities restrict matches to properly-formatted information types. For example, if you select the Email-Domain entity, your search will eliminate matches that don't occur in a properly-formatted email address.
- Email ID: Match the email ID (ID@domain.xxx) listed in the Value.
- Email-Domain: Match the email domain (domain.xxx) listed in the Value.
- Credit Card: Match the complete credit card number or BIN number listed in the Value.
- IP Address: Match the single IP address (e.g., 126.96.36.199.5) or a subnet in CIDR notation (e.g., 188.8.131.52.0\/24) listed in the Value.
- Crypto Address: Match the type of crypto wallet listed in the Value. Valid values are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero, dash, z-cash.
- SSN: Match the US Social Security number listed in the Value.
- Use Any unless you have an exact ID, domain, address, or number to search for.
- Breach Data for Sale: Breaches and data leaks posted on the Dark Web.
- Executive Monitoring: Dark Web posts with references to executives of a company listed in the Value.
- Hacker Chatter: Conversations that appear to have hostile intent related to something listed in the Value.
- IP Leak Data / Phishing Kits / Malware / Ransomware for Sale: Dark Web posts offering the specified item for sale.
- Any: All categories.
- Enter one or more keywords.
- To find keywords together in order, enclose them in double quotes: “Jim Smith”
- To find documents containing both keywords, separate keywords with AND: drugs AND crime.
- To find documents containing either keyword, separate keywords with OR: drugs OR crime.
- Use parentheses if necessary to create a list of options: Bolster AND (hack OR ddos OR 0day).
- AND and OR must be in all caps.
posts containing [email protected]
posts containing bolster.ai/docs
hacker posts containing [email protected] and/or bolster.ai/docs
breach data for sale containing [email protected] and/or bolster.ai/docs
bolster.ai OR bolster.com
phishing kit posts containing either bolster.ai or bolster.com
hacker chatter containing bolster.ai or bolster.com
bolster.ai AND bolster.com
phishing kit posts containing both bolster.ai and bolster.com
phishing kit posts containing only bolster.ai